The best part about this recipe is that it only requires 3 ingredients and it is absolutely delicious.
The ingredients you’ll need:
- 2.5 lbs-3 lbs Chicken Breast
- 1 packet (.7 ounce) of dried italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9×13 pan with a large piece of aluminum foil to prevent sticking.
3. Combine the packet of dried Italian dressing mix and 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
4. After cutting excess fat off chicken breasts, dip each piece and coat with the mix on each side. Any extra coating that remains can be sprinkled over.
5. Place chicken in oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken breasts) and flip each piece over. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Turn oven on broil for 2 minutes, flip chicken and broil for another 2 minutes.
Serve with rice…
View original post 4 more words